Note: The following ideas and comments correspond to my personal taste and are only intended as an idea.
- The workshop window has neither a close button nor a title bar.
- Settings: The exclamation mark icon is too close to the text (“Never expose the above private key (…)”).
- The font size in the dialogues and speech bubbles is too small.
- If I receive a crafted item via email, this item shows which materials have been used for it. If there are more than 2 materials, there is a + sign between the materials. If there are fewer than 2 materials (i.e. 1 material), the + sign is still displayed. That shouldn’t be shown there.
- It looks like the text like “Loading Blocks (100/100)” on the loading screen is behind a gradient (black to transparent) - it should be right in front of the gradient.
- “Mining the next block” should also show how long it will take. For example with a percentage or time display.
- In the character overview (when I click on “Character” in the Action Bar) I see something like “20% + damage when hit by Land”. I don’t see that in the other character overviews (such as before the start of a stage).
- An icon could be displayed next to an opponent’s life bar to show what type of opponent it belongs to (e.g. plant, water, fire).
Sprites & Animations
- The sprite of the chest, which are dropped from time to time, looks very pixelated (scaled).
- The buttons of “Crafting Shop” look very pixelated (scaled).
- The small animation of my character next to the progress bar while mastering a stage is too fast and too close to the progress bar.
- The speech bubbles should look more like cartoons.
- The buttons in the action bar should have hover effects.
- The animation of my character in the main screen should be slow and calm and not as if it were in a fight.
- The transition / change from the current stage to the next stage looks “infinite”. Somewhere should be written what is happening and why it could take longer (e. g. “Mining blocks, please wait…”).
- When I open the crafting shop for the first time, “Equipment > Weapon” should be selected as the standard tab.
- The animation / intro in the crafting shop after I clicked “Combine” (“Started Crafting. I’ll make you a good one.”) should be skippable.
- I was occasionally able to change the password I entered during the login process.
- There should be an “Unequip” button in the item overview once you click on an item. Double click was not recognizable to me (initially).
- The hit boxes on the close buttons are good on the X axis, but a little too small on the Y axis.
- After picking up a chest / item, it should be highlighted in the inventory what has changed / which item I have received.
- Clicking on a recipe should display more information about the recipe (which buff for example).
Very important: In the most popular games in the 9C genre, Power / Energy is completely filled up within 50 to 60 minutes, but boss stages cost twice as much Power / Energy as normal stages. I strongly advise to implement this idea as soon as possible!
- For some reason, “critical hits” are often weaker than “normal hits”.
- For some reason “normal hits” have a damage between 90 and 300. Where does this big difference come from?
- For some reason “critical hits” have a damage between 90 and 300. Where does this big difference come from?
- Why does it cost Power / Energy to craft an item? I have already used Power / Energy to collect the materials and it would be more logical to give the “Crafter” gold instead of my Power / Energy, because in the end he creates the item and not me.
- The action bar is sometimes not displayed for a reason that I do not know.
- If you start crafting several items within a very short time, 9C will be terminated due to an error.
- After using up my “Daily Rewards” the bar only decreased by 10%, later it was at 0.
Note: I will gradually expand this post and it only represents my opinion at the moment of creation / editing.
Thank you for reading!